People that have never suffered and struggled with their weight will never really understand how it feels. To be big. To be fat. To be obese. To be abnormal in the eyes of the world. Those who do suffer though, understand all too well just how debilitating being overweight can be.
From knowing you are being judged as you eat a meal in a restaurant, to being unable to simply buy clothes off the peg in a ‘normal’ shop. It’s actually heartbreaking.
‘Just go on a diet’ – Like you haven’t tried that one already!
So when you decide that enough is enough and that you want to proceed with surgery safely here in the United Kingdom at one of our many outstanding hospitals and clinics, we want you to know that we understand already just how much losing those pesky pounds is going to change your life. We understand because we have been there, and we still chat regularly to our ‘happy losers’ who are more than happy to share their little wins!
We want to celebrate and share with you just some of our ‘losers’ little wins:
- Feeling better, emotionally without that nagging self-loathing
- Sitting comfortably in a chair with arms (even smaller chairs)
- Knowing your new weight will be supported by the salon treatment bed
- Having to adjust the driver seat position to nearer the wheel
- Not being out of breath just walking up the stairs
- Not having to use the extender belt on an aeroplane
- Being able to zip up normal width knee high boots and have space to spare
- Bending over to do up your shoelaces without killing yourself
- Shaving that bikini line without having to move your belly out the way
- Shopping in ‘normal’ shops and realising you’re actually smaller than you thought
- Getting admiring looks and compliments because you ooze confidence
- Being able to pedicure and paint your own toenails
- Being more adventurous with the wardrobe choices
- Not being judged by the size of your serving (well not for how big it is anyway)
- Being more confident and maybe adventurous in the bedroom
- Being able to cross your legs from above the knee
- Having the energy and confidence to do the things you want to do
- Making way more of an effort with your appearance than ever before
- Not having to lean on something to get up off the floor
- Catching your reflection and realising just how far you’ve come
How many of these things do you want to be able to do? Even if its just one or two, then get in touch with our friendly expert team for a chat about the most suitable procedure for you now!
Here at the NOSC we have all of the resources right here in the United Kingdom to ensure that your procedures are a seamless success, and that you get the care and support you need, for as long as you need it. From experts in ensuring you choose the right procedure, top surgeons, dietitians, to fitness coaches and the ‘losers’ support group.
Our expert team have provided the right guidance for thousands of people up and down the whole of the United Kingdom, and you too can be booked in for the perfect surgical, or non-surgical weight loss procedure within a matter of weeks, one that really will ensure that you lose that weight and keep it off for good!
Want to know more or have a chat about your options?
Why not give us a call on 0345 618 7276?
We’re ready and waiting to help you become a whole new smaller you!
Weight loss surgery is one of the fastest growing areas of private medicine in the United Kingdom. So, it really is no wonder that prospective patients become confused about which procedure to opt for and where to go for advice when they decide on surgery in the UK.
THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW AND WE CAN HELP NOW!
Here at the NOSC we bring together more than seventeen of the finest hospitals and the most skilled and experienced consultant surgeons and consultant gastroenterologists in the country for you!
Each surgeon and each hospital has to meet the criteria set out in our own minimum standards document. This ensures you that you will receive the highest level of care, where safety and your wellbeing is always our first consideration.