Mr Michael Nutt BMedSci, MBBS, FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Gen)
Mr Nutt is a Consultant Upper GI and Laparoscopic Surgeon. He qualified in 1990 and is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Fellow of the Royal of College of Surgeons
- Examiner, University of Wales School of Medicine
- Lead Clinician for Upper GI Cancer, Gwent NHS Trust
His special clinical interests are in the following:
- Gastric Banding for weight loss
- Non-surgical Gastric Balloon
- Hiatus Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease
- Surgery for cancer of the stomach and oesophagus
Mr Nutt specialises in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery which results in less pain, smaller scars, and a quicker return to normal activities.
Mr Nutt provides Gastric Band and Gastric Balloon procedures.